● What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
● A broad overview of terms and technology
● AI v/s Machine Learning v/s Deep Learning v/s Data Science
● What has lead us to this point?
● What are the predictions for the future?
● Who should be involved in an AI project?
● Examining team culture, capabilities and readiness
● AI v/s Non AI
● How to decide when to use capabilities of AI for business?
● What are the 5 misconceptions regarding implementing emerging technologies?
● How could AI impact on my business unit - both negatively and positively?
● What happens to executives and businesses that misunderstand disruption?
● AI - accelerating disruption: opportunities or crisis?
● Robotics & Automation
● Online Retails
● Digital Marketing
● Healthcare Sector
● Human resources and recruiting
● Online and telephone customer service
● News, publishing and writing
● Games or Entertainment
● Personal Assistance
● Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Introduction
● What is Data Science?
● Supervised & Unsupervised Learning
● Reinforcement learning
● Regression & Classification Problems
● What makes a Machine Learning Expert?
● Deep Learning: A revolution in Artificial Intelligence
● Limitations of Machine Learning
● What is Deep Learning?
● Advantage of Deep Learning over Machine learning
● Real-Life use cases of Deep Learning
● The Programming Model - Tensorflow
● Data types, constant, Variable
● Matrics operation and basic function
● Optimization function in tensorboard
● Understand basic concept of tensorflow
● Machine learning function of tensorflow
● Design different tensor
● Introduction to tensorboard
● Keras function using tensorflow
● Working with Tensor board
● Machine Learning algorithm using Tensorflow
● Linear Regression – Insurance dataseS
● Logistic Regression – Bank churn modelling dataset
● Neurons, ANN & Working
● Single Layer Perceptron Model
● Multilayer Neural Network
● Feed Forward Neural Network
● Cost Function Formation
● Applying Gradient Descent Algorithm
● Backpropagation Algorithm & Mathematical Modelling
● Programming Flow for backpropagation algorithm
● MNIST dataset- Image dataset
● Drug dataset
● Why Deep Networks
● Why Deep Networks give better accuracy?
● Use-Case Implementation on SONAR dataset
● Understand How Deep Network Works?
● How Back propagation Works?
● Illustrate Forward pass, Backward pass
● Different variants of Gradient Descent
● Types of Deep Networks
● Gradient Descent and Back propagation
● Image formation and perception
● Image representation
● Image filtering: space- and frequency- domain filtering, linear and nonlinear filters Morphological image processing
● Image geometric transformations, image registration.
● Edge detection, image segmentation, active contours, level set methods
● OpenCv - image read and write
● OpenCv - video read and write
● Draw different geometric shapes
● Get the points where mouse is clicked
● Write on each frame of Video
● Playing with color
● Various transformations
● CNN Architecture
● Convolutional layer
● Feature Extraction
● Selection of filter
● MaxPooling, dropout
● Variants of the Basic Convolution Function
● Efficient Convolution Algorithms
● X - Ray Dataset – Image classification
● Gradient descent with momentum
● Adam optimization algorithm
● Other optimization algorithms
● Hyper parameter tuning, Batch Normalization and
● Programming Frameworks
● Tuning process
● Using an appropriate scale to pick
● Normalizing activations in a network
● Fitting Batch Norm into a neural network
● Why does Batch Norm work?
● Batch Norm at test time
● Softmax Regression
● Training a softmax classifier
Training and Development,Technology Enthusiast with 8+ years of remarkable experience in multi-sector ranged domains of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning - Deep Learning and Industry 4.0 who's greatly interested in challenging roles towards real-time solutions, Research and becoming a part of change-oriented end products or services while being a continuous learner, upgrading and applying to the best of Innovation resulting in qualitative productivity to Individuals and Industry.
A wide variety of experience in Business Applications including Telecom, Finance, Supply Chain, Retail and Staffing industry.
Besides being a passionate researcher in his areas of interest, Arka takes up Data Science as a profession too. Academically, a Masters in Economics, he has been mostly working on and around several niche areas of Machine Learning, Econometric Modeling and Computational Linguistics (viz. NLP).
I am working as Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning Researcher at tensorBrew, Hyderabad. I am also working as Freelancer Corporate Trainer in Python, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. I am currently pursuing Ph. D in Machine Learning from SVVV Indore.
10 years’ experience in IT and data analytics with multiple domains such as Finance, HR, IT Managed Services, Machine Data. An avid rational curiosity, and the ability to mine unseen gems located within large sets of data. Able to leverage a mathematics and applied statistics with visualization for exploration of data.
Experienced Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. Skilled in Analytical Skills, Microsoft Word, Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), and Tableau.
With more than 7 years of experience in data science with strong knowledge in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, machine learning and AI tools my passion and career lying side by side. It gives me immense pleasure to work with various data sets and building predicting models
Data Scientist | Machine Learning Engineer Part of team developing D&B Flagship projects on Risk Management. Whilst Working on projects involving D&B internal projects and their clients (Microsoft , T-Mobile , AT&T ).
A Certified Data Scientist, with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Computer vision. Strong engineering professional with a Bachelor of Technology - BTech focused in Computer Science from SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS).
Management and Information Technology professional with 17 years of experience spanning across MNC’s, mid-level companies and startups
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.